Welcome to School 2021-2022!
Students can contact me via TEAMS chat and parents can contact me at [email protected]
Emails that include student name, class and period number in the subject line will be responded to first. Please note that emails sent after school hours will be responded to within 48 hours.
All class information, assignments, links, and due dates will be posted on Teams. Students need to use their DISTRICT issued emails to access Teams. An invitation to their teams page will be sent to each student by the first day of school, if not sooner. We will be using Modified Mastering AnP online for some assignments. A link to the Mastering classroom will be provided on Teams, including sign-up/sign-in information.
Periodically, parents and other donors support my classroom/Lacrosse team via a teacher crowdfunding site www.Donorschoose.org
. Once a project has been funded, DC requests that I post 6 photos on their website of students with the newly received materials. If you approve of your child's photo appearing on the DC website, please consider filling out the 1st page of the Donorschoose Photo Release
form. You can view previously funded projects and photos at www.donorschoose,org/mrsborstel
Supplies list: AnP Coloring book - pick up at school once it is available.
- Computer and Internet access- please contact the school if you need a Chromebook and/or internet access.
- scanner or an app for scanning - like Office Lens, Cam Scanner- to save any hard-copy work as pdf's
- a program or app that allows you to write/draw on online documents, if needed.
- a printer if you would like hard copies of the assignments.(not required)
- Recommended for Hard copy pages
- Various color Pens/pencils
- 4 colors Highlighters
- Loose leaf paper/graph paper.
Please check back frequently for additions/corrections/deletions.