Every week you will need to complete two things for AVID
#1––Every student must turn in a scan of your weekly agenda complete with assignments, quizzes, projects, tests, etc. THIS WILL ALWAYS BE DUE ON WEDNESDAY OF EVERY WEEK. The scan should be sent to my email address: email@example.com. To give you an example, it should look something like this:
* Be SURE your name and date is listed at the top of the page.
* The page should be titled "Agenda 4-13 to 4-17".
* List each of your classes by schedule order.
* Beneath each class, list all the assignments due this week.
* Next to each assignment, include its due date.
1st - Chemistry H
1. Answers to questions 3/13 - due Wed, 4/15
2. Work log due - due Fri, 4/17
2nd - Geometry
1. P. 333 #3-17 odd - due Tue. 4/14
#2–– Lastly, every student must complete ONE of the following options.
* Attend a virtual tutorial and turn in a TRF for credit (grading for the TRF will be more relaxed since there won't be the typical collaboration).
* Turn in one focused note from an academic class.
* Complete a THOROUGH study guide for one of your classes that will help on a quiz or test.
I will provide the weekly signup genius link at the end of every week so you can sign up for the following week. If you choose to complete a focused note or a study guide, that will always be due on FRIDAY of each week. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.