Palos Verdes Peninsula High School is seeking volunteers for the parent and community member positions on the 2021-22 School Site Council.
According to the California Education Code, the function of School Site Council is to:
- Measure effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school
- Seek input from school advisory committees
- Reaffirm or revise school goals
- Revise improvement strategies and expenditures
- Recommend the approved Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) to the governing board
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA
It is important to have parents involved in the decisions at Peninsula High. The position is a two-year term, and no prior experience is necessary.
To nominate yourself or another, fill out THIS FORM by Friday, September 17 at noon.
Questions? Please email Mrs. Katie Clovis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about School Site Council HERE