Memory Lane Posters Due
Memory Lane is an exhibition of posters that each senior or parent will put together. This poster will represent the graduate’s life in pictures from childhood through senior year and will be displayed at the football field during this event and through the final week of school.
Start Collecting Your Photos Now!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Use one 22”x 28” poster board (standard thickness - NO foam boards)
2. Collect a variety of photos (from baby to senior year) and make color copies of each photo.
3. Glue color copies onto the poster board (DO NOT glue original photos on the board).
4. Another way to make a poster is to go to one of several on-line photo centers. Shutterfly, Costco, Rite-Aid, and CVS are just a few of the on-line photo centers that generate posters. Upload your photos to their website and let the photo center do the work for you. Their posters may be a slightly different size, but that’s OK.
5. Make sure your Senior’s Name is on the front (identifying who it is). Also, write your Senior’s Name, Phone number and Parent’s Email Address on the back of the poster.
6. Laminate the finished poster. Office Max & FedEx Office are a few of the suggested places that will laminate your poster.
7. Please deliver your finished, laminated poster to the Student Store on campus no later than Wednesday, May 24th.
8. Your poster may be picked up after graduation or at the campus Student Store weekdays during the week of June 12 (10am-3pm). Any unclaimed posters will be discarded after June 27.