Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal
6/7/2023, 1:45 PM
MANDATORY GRADUATION REHEARSAL (NO EXCEPTIONS)
AND GRADUATION TICKET DISTRIBUTION
- Seniors must report to the amphitheater promptly at 1:15 pm where instruction will be given to the entire class. Your child does not need to bring his/her cap and gown for the rehearsal.
- The rehearsal will proceed smoothly and on schedule if all seniors cooperate fully in following the directions. Graduation rehearsal normally lasts 1½ - 2 hours.
- Seniors with jobs must make advance arrangements with their employers to attend the rehearsal.
- Following Graduation Rehearsal- Each senior will be given eight (8) tickets. If your family requires MORE THAN EIGHT TICKETS, your son or daughter must sign up for extra tickets in the main office beginning Wednesday, May 24, 2023. These tickets will be assigned on a first-come first- served basis only. YOUR CHILD MAY ONLY REQUEST SIX EXTRA TICKETS! Please have your child request extra tickets for you; do not phone or fax in requests for extra tickets.
- Students who do not need their entire allotment of eight tickets are asked to make one of the administrative assistants in the Main Office aware of that as soon as possible so that extra tickets can be given to those who need them.
- Remember that clearance of obligations is a prerequisite to receiving graduation tickets.
- Tickets are distributed from the windows of the Hawthorne & Silver Spur offices following grad rehearsal.