TO SIGN UP
- SENIORS - Starting Thursday, September 22nd, any Junior planning on taking the exam must come to the Student Store with their Student ID and register for your seat. The deadline for signing up will be October 5th.
- JUNIORS - Starting Tuesday, September 27th, any Sophomore planning on taking the exam must come to the Student Store with their Student ID and pay the $20 exam fee (cash or check payable to PVPHS PSAT) to register for your seat. The deadline for signing up will be October 5th.
- The tests will be available on a first come, first serve basis. There is a limited supply.
ON TEST DAY
- Students must arrive at their exam rooms no later than 7:45am on Wednesday, October 12. Testing room assignments will be posted on campus office windows on Monday, October 10. Students who are late will not be able to test and will not receive a refund.
- Students should bring several #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are not allowed) and erasers
- Students should bring a calculator
- Students may bring a small snack. There will be two 5 minute breaks during the exam.
- Students MAY NOT bring their cell phone, study materials or backpacks to the testing room. These items should be stored in student lockers.