OUR AP TESTING POLICY
1) Only PV Peninsula High students are allowed to test on our campus
2) Students must be currently enrolled in the corresponding AP class on campus in order to take the AP exam here. Exceptions: students that took Economics AP or US Government AP as a fall semester class on campus should take the AP exam
- The AP Examinations will be May 7-18, 2018. The tests are administered in morning (8am – noon) and afternoon (noon - 4pm) sessions. Students must report 30 minutes before the session start time. Exams will be held in the Kelly Johnson Field House on campus.
- You can view the 2018 AP Exam Schedule here.
- The AP test fee for 2018 is $100.00 per test
- Students must pay by cash or check
- Check should be made payable to "PVPHS AP"
- Check must have the student’s name on the memo line
- Student should turn in one check only to cover the total cost of all exams being taken
- All checks must be accompanied by the completed AP Exam Registration Form distributed to students in early February.
- Fees and forms will be collected in the Student Store February 26 through March 2, 2018 from 7:45am to 2:00pm each day. Students who do not turn in their form/test fees by the March 2 deadline will be assessed a $50 per test late fee.
- Students wishing to apply for a fee reduction must see Mrs. Shafer in the College and Career Center by Friday, February 23, 2018. Students will need to give her a copy of their parents' tax return and W2. She will be able to tell students immediately if they qualify for a fee reduction.
For more information, including refund policies, view the AP Collection Memo for Students
which is distributed to students in early February.
AP Coordinator: Susan Breitenstein firstname.lastname@example.org