Palos Verdes PeninsulaHigh School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
School Info » Enrolling at PVPHS

Enrolling at PVPHS

Registrar: Daniel Cordova
Room: Counseling Office
Phone: 310-377-4888 Ext. 42280

Palos Verdes Peninsula High School Enrollment Instructions

For families living in the PVPUSD District boundaries (zip codes 90274 and 90275):
The first step for enrolling at Peninsula is to complete the Palos Verdes Unified School District's on-line Enrollment Form. Enrollment for the upcoming school year will be available starting in February each year. Please note that PVPUSD students matriculating from Miraleste, Ridgecrest, and Palos Verdes Intermediate schools do NOT complete online enrollment.

Complete the Enrollment Form online and submit it, then print out the Enrollment Form and contact PVPHS Registrar Daniel Cordova (310) 377-4888 x42280 to make an appointment to complete the enrollment process at Peninsula High School by returning the Enrollment Form along with the other required documents (see below). If you have completed the online enrollment and have ALL of the required documents for enrollment you may also use THIS LINK to schedule your enrollment appointment.
For families seeking enrollment based on a parent's employment within the PVPUSD District boundaries:
Please see the instructions posted on the PVPUSD website here
For families seeking enrollment based on a grandparent residing within the PVPUSD boundaries:
Please see the instructions posted on the PVPUSD website here.
For active military families seeking enrollment under Assembly Bill 306:
Please see the information posted on the PVPUSD website here
More enrollment information can be found HERE on our District's website
Required Documents

Provide original documents, copies will be made and the originals returned to you

Important: Online documents printed from the Internet will not be accepted.
  1. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
  2. Original Birth Certificate or Valid Passport/Visa for student
  3. Most recent report card (students entering 9th grade) or unofficial high school transcript (transfer students entering 10th - 12th grades)
  4. Immunization Records
  5. Residency Verification Documents (2 utility bills required):
    • Southern California Edison bill or Verification of Service Letter
    • Southern California Gas Company bill
    • Cable or Satellite TV bill
    • Water bill
    • Trash bill
If you cannot provide the Residency Verification documents listed above, you may provide 1 utility bill and 2 additional documents from the following list:
  • California Driver License/Identification Card (California state law requires that when you move, you must give your new address to the DMV within 10 days)
  • DMV printout of Car Registration
  • Car Insurance Invoice/Statement/Proof of Insurance
  • Bank Statement (checking or savings - not checks)
  • Correspondence from a government agency
  • Moving Company Receipt listing Prior Address and New Address where belongings were delivered
  • Pay Stub
  • Property Tax Bill
  • Close of Escrow Documents/Statement
  • Rental Agreement with parent(s)/guardian(s) and student(s) listed​
  • Letter on PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LETTERHEAD ONLY stating which utilities are included in the rent
  • Homeowners Association Statement or Invoice

If the parent/guardian and student are tenants of someone who resides within the District boundaries, both the property owner (landlord) AND the parent/guardian (tenant) must provide residency verification AND be present during enrollment to sign documents.
  • Landlord will provide 2 original utility bills with service address listed
  • Tenant will provide 3 original address verification documents