According to the California Education Code, the function of School Site Council is to:
1. Measure effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school
2. Reaffirm or revise school goals
3. Revise improvement strategies and expenditures
4. Recommend the approved SPSA to the governing board
5. Seek input from school advisory committees
6. Monitor implementation of the SPSA
The School Site Council is made up of school administrators, teachers, staff, students, parents, and community members at large.
School Site Council meetings are always open to the public. However, you will need to contact Dr. Jennifer Panagos (email@example.com
) to ask for a meeting invitation link.