Purposes of the PTSA:
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring closer into relation the home and the schools, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
* To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Programs We Sponsor:
* 8th Grade Orientation Hospitality
* Baccalaureate Hospitality
* Back-to-School Night Hospitality
* Capitol Convoy – Annual Support of Students’ Travel to Sacramento
* Civic Engagements – Capitol Comes to Campus Events
* College Career Center (CCC)
* Community/Parent Education – AWARE Program
* Disaster Supplies and Emergency Preparedness
* Honorary Service Awards and Banquet
* Honors & Awards Night Hospitality
* Instructional Materials and Tools
* International Luncheon
* Library Media Center
* Mock Election – Students Voting on Key Offices/Propositions in October
* Newsletters/Parent Communication
* Parents on Campus
* Red Ribbon Week/Yellow Ribbon Week
* Reflections Arts Competition
* SAT/ACT Bootcamps and Skills Workshops
* Student Directory
* Student Registration Management
* …..General Gifting and Much More!