School Site Council Nominations Close
9/17/2021, 12:00 PM
Palos Verdes Peninsula High School is seeking volunteers for the parent and community member positions on the 2021-22 School Site Council.
According to the California Education Code, the function of School Site Council is to:
- Measure effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school
- Seek input from school advisory committees
- Reaffirm or revise school goals
- Revise improvement strategies and expenditures
- Recommend the approved Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) to the governing board
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA
It is important to have parents involved in the decisions at Peninsula High. The position is a two-year term, and no prior experience is necessary.
To nominate yourself or another, fill out THIS FORM by Friday, September 17 at noon.