Palos Verdes PeninsulaHigh School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Counseling » Transcripts


Both official and unofficial transcripts are available.
Current students should come to the Counseling Office to order transcripts.
Peninsula High graduates from 2007 to the present can use this form to order transcripts:
The completed Transcript Request form and payment should be mailed to:
Mrs. Gloria Juge
PV Peninsula High School Counseling Office
27118 Silver Spur Road
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
or brought directly to the Counseling Office on campus fro processing
Questions? Contact Mrs. Juge -  310-377-4888 x278
Transcripts for former students who graduated or left the school before 2007 are available from the PVPUSD Student Records office which can be contacted at (310) 896-3412.