COMPETITIONS and SCHOLARSHIPS
Other High School Shows to Support
LINKS for live production webcasts or webinars:
- DigitalTheatre+ has a great archive of productions to view. You can log in through your school SSO Portal.
- The Oregons Shakespeare Festival is launching a new digital platform, check them out to see previously staged productions as well as other digital content. More content will be getting added constantly, (and it's not just Shakespeare).
- Shakespeare's Globe is also rotating selections of some of their greatest productions if you want even more great Shakespeare.
- Starkid Productions - https://www.teamstarkid.com/ has a handful of their produced shows available online as well.
- Broadway HD - Broadway HD is offering a free 7-day trial to view their archive of productions, featuring a lot of classic Broadway hits from decades past as well as more recent shows.
- The National Theatre has many talks and webinars streaming online - you view their offerings HERE. (for your critiques, you may only use the full length productions)
- Every Friday, another Andrew Lloyd Weber musical is available through The Show Must Go On
- TheatreAve's TheaterPeople - Interviews with creatives working in all disciplines of the theatre world.
LATE WORK POLICY
Performance Assignment Expectations
PLAY CRITIQUE INFORMATION
Virtual Guest Speaker Series
Check back here for future Webinars...
Previous Guest Speakers:
April 24 - Katie Northlich from Studio School Los Angeles
May 15 - Maureen Lee Lenker (PVPHS, 2007) from Entertainment Weekly
THURSDAY, MAY 21, 230pm - Q&A panel with alumni discussing majoring in Musical Theatre in college and starting your career after college. Featuring Nina Donville (2016), Shannon Duke (2013), Makenzie Gomez (2011), Isabella Navarro (2018) and Nicole Powell (2012)
FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2pm - Q&A panel with alumni currently studying and/or pursuing careers in Technical Theatre & Design - Featuring Nita Beyla (2012, AA Stage Management, El Camino; Theatre Technology - Drafting/Design, Chapman University; MA Teaching - USC) Alexa Jones (2018, Currently studying Radio/TV/Film at UT-Austin), & Ashley Trutanich (2014, BA Costume Design -2018, MFA Costume Design - in progress - CSULB)
Mr Cohen's Podcast/Episode Suggestions